Selasa, 25 September 2012

Rena Nozawa - Biodata Rena JKT48 Profile


Rena JKT48 Complete Profile and Biodata

~ Birth Name : Rena Nozawa
~ Nick Name : Rena-Chan
~ D.O.B. : May 6, 1998
~ Birth Place : Nagoya
~ Height : 168 cm
~ Horoscope : Taurus
~ Blood Type : B
~ Jikoushokai [Introductory Greetings] : "I'm a dreamer, not yet a writer. I'm Rena! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu"
~ About Her : JKT48 member, Daydreamer,Fantasy writer, I got unicorn on my bed.

A girl who loves to make people around of her full of smile. She always trying her best to reach her dream to make JKT48 to be a national idol like AKB48. Being cheerful is her strong point and her favorite color is pink and baby blue.

About Rena JKT48 Fact, Fakta.

~ Favorite Color : Pink, Baby Blue
~ Favorite Animal : Cat
~ Favorite Doll : Rilakkuma, Teddy Bear, Panda Doll
~ Favorite Idol : AKB48
~ Favorite Club : Liverpool
~ Hobby and Likes : Reading Novel [Especially Mystery and Fantasy genre]
~ Language : Japanese, French, English, Indonesia
~ Fans Name : Renaissance





0 komentar:

Posting Komentar